Virtual SOS: Save | Organize | Share
Time & Location
About the Event
Many disasters and accidents strike each day. How have you safeguarded your precious family memories? Did you know that most digital storage solutions are neither safe, secure, or private? This presentation will showcase the importance of having a Photo Management Plan in place for protecting your digital and photo assets. Gain peace of mind by learning how to secure your family’s legacy.
- Upon entering all attendees will be placed into a waiting room until the session door is opened. We recommend that you enter each session at least 5 minutes early as we will begin promptly. However, we recognize that life gets in the way of life and that you may need to arrive later or leave sooner than expected.
- You do not need a Zoom account to access the trainings. Just click on the “Join Zoom Meeting” link for each individual session. If you do have a Zoom account, you can select Join a Meeting. Please note that all sessions are in Central Time.
- All attendees will be muted (audio and video) during the presentation. You will have the opportunity to ask questions through the chat feature.
- During the second session all attendees will be able to ask questions during the presentation.
- All sessions are being recorded and will be available after the retreat to all registered attendees.
1 hour 15 minutes
SOS: Save | Organize | Share