Twin Cities Digital Day | November 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
NOTE THE TIME CHANGE TO 9AM - 5PM (was 1pm - 11pm).
Make it happen. Turn your digital chaos into calm. Your FOREVER® training day will help you convert photos into masterpieces. Try a book, calendar, display or much more. Features in-depth training and individual assistance. Q&As throughout. Whip out a gift in 8 hours. This is your day to finally get it done with expert help.
Workspace and box meal included. Bring your own beverage(s).
Save $10 by registering by October 20, 2021
Cancellation deadline: November 6, 2021
What to Bring:
- Facemask, if applicable
- Laptop, cords and, if applicable, external hard drive (wireless Internet available)
- Password for your FOREVER account, if applicable
- Personal beverages (Keurig machine available)
- Seat cushion (optional)
- Jacket or sweater as temperatures vary in the studio
- Inside shoes or slippers
- Completed digital projects to share with other attendees (optional)
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Ensure that all your computer and digital software is up-to-date and that you have downloaded any digital packages you wish to use for your projects, if applicable.
- A boxed meal is included with your registration. Menu selection will be sent one week prior to event. Please advise if you have any food allergies and/or sensitivities.
- We have a refrigerator with ice maker as well as filtered water.
- The use of perfumes must be on a VERY limited basis due to potential allergic reactions.
- There is ample parking in front of our office.