Regular Project Workshop | Mar 20
Time & Location
About the Event
Savor a Saturday of uninterrupted fun working on the project of your choice—digital or not. Think FOREVER® or knitting, scrapbooking or computer catch-up. Isn’t it time to say, “FINALLY, I finished it!”? We provide the training, support, and encouragement.
Dinner and dessert included.
Bring your own beverage.
What to Bring
• Laptop, cords and, if applicable, external hard drive (wireless Internet available)
• Password for your FOREVER account, if applicable
• Personal beverages (Keurig machine available)
• Seat cushion (optional)
• Jacket or sweater as temperatures vary in the studio
• Inside shoes or slippers (Please note that the studio currently has a cement floor.)
• Completed digital projects to share with other attendees (optional)
• Masks must be worn when moving about the studio/office. You do not have to wear your mask while sitting at your table. If you do not bring a mask, one will be provided for you. Hand sanitizer will be available.
• Ensure that all your computer and digital software is up-to-date and that you have downloaded any digital packages you wish to use for your projects, if applicable.
• A boxed meal is included with your registration. Menu selection will be sent one week prior to event. Please advise if you have any food allergies and/or sensitivities.
• We have a small refrigerator to keep your beverages cool; however, we do not yet have an ice maker.
• The use of perfumes must be on a VERY limited basis due to potential allergic reactions.
• There is ample parking in front of our office.
- Standard Registration$59$590$0