Fri, Mar 19|
BGL & Associates, LLC Studio
No-Frills Project Workshop | Mar 19
Time & Location
Mar 19, 2021, 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM CDT
BGL & Associates, LLC Studio, 701 Decatur Ave N | Suite 203 | Golden Valley, MN 55427
About the Event
Take a break with friends, old and new. We will be working on our own projects during this time and invite you to share this time with us. Bring your own food and beverages.
What to Bring
• Laptop, cords and, if applicable, external hard drive (wireless Internet available)
• Password for your FOREVER account, if applicable
• Personal beverages (Keurig machine available)
• Seat cushion (optional)
• Jacket or sweater as temperatures vary in the studio
• Inside shoes or slippers (Please note that the studio currently has a cement floor.)
• Completed digital projects to share with other attendees (optional)
• Masks must be worn when moving about the studio/office. You do not have to wear your mask while sitting at your table. If you do not bring a mask, one will be provided for you. Hand sanitizer will be available.
• Ensure that all your computer and digital software is up-to-date and that you have downloaded any digital packages you wish to use for your projects, if applicable.
• We have a small refrigerator to keep your beverages cool; however, we do not yet have an ice maker.
• The use of perfumes must be on a VERY limited basis due to potential allergic reactions.
• There is ample parking in front of our office.