Fri, May 21 | BGL & Associates, LLC Studio
National Scrapbook Day | 2021
Join us for National Scrapbook Day | 2021; the ultimate two-day project completion event!
Time & Location
May 21, 3:00 PM CDT – May 22, 11:00 PM CDT
BGL & Associates, LLC Studio, 701 Decatur Ave N | Suite 203 | Golden Valley, MN 55427
About the Event
Includes workspace, dinner (Friday), lunch and dinner (Saturday), dessert, gift for attending, inspiration, support, and FUN!!
- Friday: 3pm - 11pm
- Saturday: 9am - 9pm
What to Bring
- Laptop, cords and, if applicable, external hard drive (wireless Internet available)
- Password for your FOREVER account, if applicable
- Personal beverages (Keurig machine available) and snacks
- Seat cushion (optional)
- Jacket or sweater as temperatures vary in the studio
- Inside shoes or slippers
- Completed digital projects to share with other attendees (optional)
- Masks must be worn when moving about the studio/office. You do not have to wear your mask while sitting at your table. If you do not bring a mask, one will be provided for you. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Ensure that all your computer and digital software is up-to-date and that you have downloaded any digital packages you wish to use for your projects, if applicable.
- A boxed meal is included with your registration. Menu selection will be sent one week prior to event. Please advise if you have any food allergies and/or sensitivities.
- We have a small refrigerator to keep your beverages cool; however, we do not yet have an ice maker.
- The use of perfumes must be on a VERY limited basis due to potential allergic reactions.
- There is ample parking in front of our office.
- REGULAR | Friday$80$800$0
- REGULAR | Saturday$115$1150$0
- REGULAR | Both Days$155$1550$0
- CLUB MEMBER | Friday$70$700$0
- CLUB MEMBER | Saturday$105$1050$0
- CLUB MEMBER | Both Days$140$1400$0