Safety | COVID Policy
BGL & Associates, LLC takes your safety and health very seriously. By completing any registration, you consent to the following protocols.
BGL & Associates, LLC no longer requires attendees to be vaccinated. And masks are not required except as a personal choice.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You understand the risks associated with being in a public space and contagious viruses may be present. You hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 and other viruses to attend BGL & Associates, LLC event(s).
RELASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 AND/OR OTHER VIRUSES
The BGL & Associates, LLC cannot prevent you from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 and/or other viruses while attending any of its events. It is not possible to prevent the presence of the disease at events open to the public. Therefore, if you choose to attend our events, you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19 and/or other viruses.
BEFORE LEAVING HOME:
Follow relevant guidance provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), or your local health authority.
Stay home if you feel sick.
ON-SITE DURING THE EVENT
Follow guidance from your local health authority, for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses including:
· Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
· Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
· Throw used tissues in the trash.
· Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
· Agree to have your temperature taken before entering the meeting/event venue, if required by the event organizers.
· Agree to wear a mask or facial covering, if required by the event organizers.
· Adhere to social distance protocols put in place by the event organizers and respect others’ personal space.
Based on current contact tracing advice from many health authorities, if you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please contact the meeting/event organizers to advise them.
WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY
I hereby forever release and waive my right to assert a claim or bring suit against Beth Gibson Lilja and BGL & Associates, LLC, in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 and/or other viruses. I understand that this release and waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen, or unforeseen.
CHOICE OF LAW
I understand and agree that the law of the State of Minnesota will apply to this release and waiver.